How to Setup Garments Buying House and Its Functional Activities
|Held on : 27 - 28 July 2012|
|Venue : Bdjobs Training, BDBL Building (Level 19), 12 Kawran Bazar C/A, Dhaka 1215.|
|No. of Participants : 25|
|No photos found|
|1. What all are the prerequisite for setting up a Buying House
2. What is the Organogram of an ideal Buying House
3. What roles played by Buying House in Garments Business?
4. Discuss on various types of Order Sheet and Spec Sheet, What all ground works usually carried out by a Buying House while preparing it?
5. What do we understand by Whole Sellers, Buying Agent, Retailer and Customers?
6. How an order is placed to a factory by a Buying House?
7. How one order is executed by Buying House from its initiation to shipment?
8. What all are the various types of Samples usually handled by Buying House?
9. What all Garments Test and Lab-Test asked by a Buying House?
10. What all are the various documents required to set up a Buying House in Bangladesh?
11. Discussion on UCP and Incoterms.
12. What all are the various payment method used by Buying House? Like Sight L/C, Deferred L/C, Contract, TT Payment etc.
13. What are FOB, C&F, CIF, and CIFT order?
14. Understanding of Quota and GSP
15. Basic Compliance requirements & why it is required by Buying House before placing any order to any Factory
16. What are Social Compliance Audit and Technical Audit Evaluation?
17. What are WRAP Certification, UKAS, BSCI, ISO and FLA?
18. What all are the Inspection usually carried out by Buying House to Execute any Order
19. What all documents required to submit to Bank to realize payment after completion of any order.
20. Any Question?
23. Distribution of Certificate to the respectable Attendance
|Mr. Sajed Khan MBA, TU, USA
Mr. Sajed Khan, Advisory Director and Consultant, Asrotex Group, is the lecturer of BIFT (BGMEA Institute of Fashion and Technology) where he delivers lecture regularly as guest speaker to the students of MBA, Hons, Diploma and Certificate Courses. The major areas of his subject are: Work Study and Time Study, Merchandising and the Role of Merchandiser in Garments Business, Supply Chain Management in Garments Business, Garments Business and the total Modus Operandi of Garments Business, Buying House, Local Agent, Whole Seller and Retailer, Master L/C, Back to Back L/C, FOB Garments Price, C&F Garments Price and CIF Garments Prices and their impact and implication in Garments Business, Color Standard, Labdips and the Lab-Test usually Carried out for Garments, Product Package Analysis for both Knit and Woven, Calculation of Fabric Consumption for both Knit and Woven, Garments Costing for both Knit and Woven, Production Planning of Woven, the Samples involved in garments business and Sample Management, Production Planning of Knitting, Dyeing, Printing, Embroidery, Sewing, Washing and Finishing, Quality Control and Management and their impact on Garments Costing and Production Planning, Factory Compliance and COC, the Universal Code of Ethical Conduct, organizing a factory for any evaluation etc.
Also he served at Opex Group as Executive Director and Head of the Merchandising Department of Leviís Account, at Sunman Group of Companies as Director Merchandising, Planning and Production, at Delta Group of Industries (where he used to look after the total operation of Knitting, Dyeing, Garments, Printing, Embroidery, Planning, Commercial and Finance) as Executive Director, at Harvest Rich as Production and Project Director.
Mr. Khan also delivers lecture at LCMI (Lankan Clothing Management Institute) and NIFT(National Institute of Fashion and Technology) as Guest Speaker on various subjects of garments. He is Course Qualified in Pattern Construction and Pattern Grading and in Garments Quality Control Management. Besides his professional career, he is an MBA From Trinity University, Delware, USA.