FMCG Sales Management
|Held on : Saturday, August 04, 2012|
|Venue : Bdjobs Training, BDBL Building (Level 19), 12 Kawran Bazar C/A, Dhaka 1215.|
|No. of Participants : 25|
|No photos found|
|1. Basic Distribution and Sales Setup in Perspective of Bangladesh (Demographic Demarcation).
2. Selecting Right Distribution and Sales Channel Tier.
3. Norms of Choosing Right Distributors and Dealers.
4. Building up Daily Sales Route. (Practical Examples).
5. Driving Sales in the Field through Leading the Sales Team.
6. Tools of Tracking Sales Performance.
7. Follow Up Regular Meeting with Sales Channel.
8. Linking Trade Marketing and BTL activities in Sales.
9. Motivating Key Channel Partners: Retailers.
10. Sales Campaign Overview (Local and International).
11. Real life Sales Setup and Campaign Design through the Trainees in Teams.
12. Evaluation of the Plans through the Audience.
13. Art of Sales Management
14. Strategic Overview of Sales Management.
15. Way Forward and Closing
All the topics will be covered through Real life illustration.
|H. M. Tarikul Kamrul
Tarikul Kamrul is working in the Marketing and Sales field for last 8 years in leading Multinational and National companies of the country. He has a vast knowledge of Bangladesh’s corporate world mainly in FMCG sector. He is currently working as General Manager, Market Operation in Robi Axiata Limited. Prior to join in Robi, he worked in British American Tobacco Bangladesh, MGH Group and in Transcom Limited in various marketing, sales and project management role. He has experience in working in field marketing and sales management role in Northern, Southern and Central Bangladesh during his tenor in British American Tobacco and Robi Axiata . He was a key member in various regional and national projects of British American Tobacco and in MGH Group. He had dealt with strategic marketing and Corporate projects in Robi Axiata and MGH as well. Also he had a vast experience in corporate and personal level marketing and promotion in Transcom and MGH group. He is mainly specialized in designing and implementing various Marketing Campaigns and Distribution Development plans.
An MBA from IBA, Tarikul had attended different training programs in Leadership development and Sales/Marketing arena. He had done bachelors in Business Administration from North South University. He was attached in a leading Supply Chain organization in China for 2 weeks for new business development. He had conducted many internal organizational training programs till date. He is passionate on developing people as future successful leaders in social and corporate world of our country.