Marketing Plan Development Workshop
|Held on : 13 - 14 January 2012|
|Venue : BDBL Building, 14th Level, 12 Kawran Bazar C/A, Dhaka-1215.|
|No. of Participants : 25|
|No photos found|
1. Difference between Marketing Strategy & Tactics
2. Understanding the concept of Marketing in depth: 7Pís
3. Understanding Marketing Communication: 7Cís
4. Understanding the concept of Branding
5. Goals of a Marketing Plan
6. Marketing Research: The foundation
7. Stages in a Marketing Plan
8. SWAT Analysis: What, Why & How
9. Product Life Cycle: Is it really that important?
10. Developing the Sales Promotion Plan
1. Understanding Distribution Chain
2. Advertising & Media Planning Strategies
3. Stages in writing the Marketing Communication Plan
4. Budgeting in detail
5. Evaluation of Effectiveness
6. Develop a Sample Marketing Plan
|Mr. Taufiqur Rahman
Mr. Taufiqur Rahman has completed his MBA from the University of New Haven & BBA from the University of Mississippi, USA. Mr. Rahman is a former lecturer of North South University and a veteran marketing professional and consultant in Bangladesh. With over 15 years of experience in senior level positions at various well reputed companies like Toyota Motor Sales (USA) Inc. in the USA, he has practically worked at all aspects of Marketing and Sales including core Sales Operations, Strategic Marketing, Brand Management, Advertisement and Media Planning, Logistics and Distribution, Budgeting and Implementation and International Marketing.
During his career, he has engineered several brand campaigns and methodologies which have been taught at the Department of Mass Communication of the University of Dhaka as case studies. He has worked in every corner of Bangladesh and participated at various trade fairs abroad. He has travelled widely throughout North America, Europe and Asia for export market expansion.
He is currently working as Head of Corporate Marketing of Rahimafrooz Bangladesh Ltd. Ė one of most highly respected industrial group in Bangladesh. He is also a noted Researcher in the areas of Brand Management & Marketing Communication, Strategic Marketing and Corporate re-engineering in Bangladesh and abroad. Mr. Rahman is a Member of American Management Association, New York, USA and American Alumni Association, Bangladesh. He is also a Part-time faculty of International University of Business Agriculture and Technology (IUBAT), College of Business, Graduate School where he teaches Marketing Management and Marketing Communication courses.