Building Customer Relationship beyond Traditional Service
|Held on : Friday, February 03, 2012|
|Venue : BDBL Building, 14th Level, 12 Kawran Bazar C/A, Dhaka-1215.|
|No. of Participants : 25|
|No photos found|
Topics to be covered:
1. What is Customer Service and Customer Relationship
2. Setting up the Team
3. Building Customer Relationship
4. Continuous Training and Follow Up
5. Driving Sales and Awareness of Company Product/Offerings: Upward Selling
6. Tools of Tracking Performance
7. Linking Marketing and Sales Campaign in Customer Relationship.
8. Essential Etiquettes in Relationship Building (DO’s and DONT’s)
1. Case Study1: Real life Customer Service Department Setup through the Trainees in Teams.
2. Case Study2: Marketing Campaign Linking Up with Customer Relationship Department.
3. Strategic Overview of Customer Relationship Department for the Company.
4. Way Forward and Closing
|H. M. Tarikul Kamrul
Tarikul Kamrul is working in the Marketing and Sales field for last 8 years in leading Multinational and National companies of the country. He has a vast knowledge of Bangladesh’s corporate world mainly in FMCG sector. He is currently working as General Manager, Market Operation in Robi Axiata Limited. Prior to join in Robi, he worked in British American Tobacco Bangladesh, MGH Group and in Transcom Limited in various marketing, sales and project management role. He has experience in working in field marketing and sales management role in Northern, Southern and Central Bangladesh during his tenor in British American Tobacco and Robi Axiata . He was a key member in various regional and national projects of British American Tobacco and in MGH Group. He had dealt with strategic marketing and Corporate projects in Robi Axiata and MGH as well. Also he had a vast experience in corporate and personal level marketing and promotion in Transcom and MGH group. He is mainly specialized in designing and implementing various Marketing Campaigns and Distribution Development plans.
An MBA from IBA, Tarikul had attended different training programs in Leadership development and Sales/Marketing arena. He had done bachelors in Business Administration from North South University. He was attached in a leading Supply Chain organization in China for 2 weeks for new business development. He had conducted many internal organizational training programs till date. He is passionate on developing people as future successful leaders in social and corporate world of our country.