An office secretary, or administrative assistant, is a person whose work consists of supporting MDs, CEOs and management using a variety of communication & organizational skills. In other situations a secretary is an officer of a society or organization who deals with correspondence, admits new members and organizes official meetings and events. The objectives of this course are to familiarize the participants with necessary management, communication and organizational skills required by an office secretary to perform his/her duties more effectively.
How participants will benefit after the course:
• Develop the skills needed to be a professional secretary
• Participants will learn how to manage the job of Office Secretary.
• Participants will learn about the other attributes of Office Secretary
• Participants will be able to manage jobs effectively
• Support skills will be increased.
• Behavior & Approach will be developed
• Healthy environment and congenial atmosphere will prevail in the organization
It is the art of serving customers at the front-desk ...Administration
The training course has been designed for any staff of ...Administration
Health and safety is an important workplace behavior - ...Administration
You'll learn how to reduce costs on preventive ...Administration
55012120 & 55012122
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)