This course is for aiding those who are either a new trainer or want to improve as a trainer to make an effective contribution toward the development of others. It will give trainers the skills and knowledge needed as a foundation from which they can later develop further specialist skills of identifying training needs, training design, training facilitation and training evaluation. This two-day course is essential if you have just been promoted to training or coaching role or you wish to refresh your training skills.
Benefits of the training:
• Develop techniques to overcome barriers to learning
• Evaluate personal training strengths and areas to work on
• Identify factors for effective training skills
• Learn how to communicate one's message effectively
• Gain techniques for providing encouragement and coaching during the training
• Learn techniques for preparing and deliver a training session
Learning from the course
Learning from the course ...
This workshop has been designed for the Students, Fresh ...Next Stage/ Career
ESP not EGP : ESP is contrasted with EGP, or English for ...Next Stage/ Career
The definition of leadership varies in respect of different ...Next Stage/ Career
55012120 & 55012122
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)