5S is one of the basement and powerful tools for both workplace and personal level productivity and efficiency improvement. It can be applied in a company that is starting down the path of the continuous improvement culture. A 5S implementation helps in changing the mindset of the employee toward positivity, identify and eliminating the waste and maintain an efficient, productive, safe, clean and satisfying work environment. Benefit Potential Improvement Safety Up to 70% Reduction Space 5%-60% Reduction Productivity 15%-50%+ Increase Pride & Morale Significantly Improved Absenteeism 20%-50% Reduction Wasted Motion 20%-50%+ Reduction Kaizen Mind Number of Suggestions 1500% + Increase Pride & Morale
The 5S methodology is easy for everyone to start using and can be implemented everywhere in all types of companies, ranging from personal life to offices process to production process, small businesses to large multinational organization and brings benefit to operators, directors, and customers alike. It has been said that only 5S can improve efficiency by 5%-35% depending the nature and type of organization.
True Benefits of 5S:
• Reduce search time and improve productivity.
• Preventing mistakes that ruin a job and makes scrap and rework
• Make sure equipment is reliable and works properly to make a perfect item every time “First Time Right”
• Removing and preventing useless variation in work activities and machine performance
• Delivering exact quality products and service ever more quickly
• Keeping people and plant safe from hazards and harm
• Improve Employee Satisfaction.
Up to 70% Reduction
Pride & Morale
Number of Suggestions 1500% + Increase Pride & Morale
This course is designed to increase existing knowledge on ...Quality & Process
During the Lean Practitioner course, the participants will ...Quality & Process
At the end of the training the participants will be skill ...Quality & Process
5S is a team approach and requires the participation of ...Quality & Process
55012120 & 55012122
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)