This workshop serves as an introduction to using Microsoft Project. It is suitable for anyone with a need to use project management software such as team members, planners, project leaders, project managers or other scheduling practitioners.
This workshop is kept up to date with the framework of knowledge outlined by the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®’s) Practice Standard for Scheduling and A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). This course will provide 16 PDUs for PMP Certified Professionals as their Continued Certification Requirement (CCR) and 16 Contact Hours to PMP Examinees.
How participants will benefit from the course:
You’ll learn to:
• Define key project management concepts and terms
• Effectively navigate the user interface and interpret common views
• Configure essential elements of a new schedule
• Enter and modify a task list
• Record unplanned or partially planned activities
• Set dependencies between tasks
• Create a resource list and generate assignments
• Apply individual and global formats to views and charts
• Create a summary or executive timeline
• Prepare the schedule for printing, reporting and sharing through other file formats
• 16 Project Management Contact Hours for PMP Exam
• 16 PDUs (Category A from DaySpring) for existing PMP Certification Holders
Project planning and management refers to planning and ...Project Management
Update yourself on 6th Edition of PMBOKProject Management
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
9140345, 9117179 , 01847213994, 01847 069208, 01926 673098
Shahid Reza, PMP, PRINCE2
Chief Knowledge Officer
Mr Shahid Reza has more than 12 years of progressive experience in project management, operations management, knowledge management, Consultancy, Training, Software development, content and document management, International roaming, Interconnect (other mobile operators & PSTN) billing, credit management systems in telecommunication, BSCS 8(Billing System).
Mr Reza managed multiple complex projects implementation like EasyLoad Capacity Upgrade, ILDTS policy implementation, International Roaming (NRTRDE & RAEX), Credit Management System, e-Commerce, dynamic knowledge portal etc. to secure the mission critical Business Applications for Companies like Robi, ICDDRB, ERD Bangladesh, UNDP, UNOCHA, OMNI Group, ARKAY, IDLC.
Currently he is the Chief Knowledge Officer of DaySpring Limited, ICT Training and Consulting, software development and services firm in Bangladesh. Before starting up his own enterprise he worked as a Team Lead, Recharge Systems, Partner Management Systems, Billing Systems, Telecom Credit Management and Financial Systems at Robi Axiata Limited (2005-2011), Senior Programmer at BJIT (2005), and Senior Software Engineer at Knowvision Software Limited (2001-2004). Mr Reza is a Masters in Computer Science from Dhaka University and has a Masters in Business Administration from East West University, Bangladesh. He is also a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) by PMI and a PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner from APMG.