In today’s global competitive environment; organizations survive by leveraging their often complex supply chains to provide value to customers. Organizations must be able to provide the right goods and services to the right customers, in the right quantity, in the right place and time, and at the right costs. Failure to do so could have significant negative impact on the bottom-line.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is the design, planning, execution, control, and monitoring of supply chain activities with the objective of creating net value, building a competitive infrastructure, leveraging worldwide logistics, synchronizing supply with demand, and measuring performance globally.
Supply chain management deals with inputs, coversion, and outputs. A supply chain consists of three types of entities: customers, a producer, and the producer's suppliers. Supply chain management oversees and optimizes the processes of acquiring inputs from suppliers (purchasing), converting those inputs into a finished product (production), and delivering those products – or outputs - to customers (fulfillment).
Supply chain managers decide where to locate manufacturing and distribution facilities, how to route goods and materials among those facilities, and from which parts of the world to source the inputs.
Objectives of this training:
• Explain the modern concept ,tools ,models and analysis of SCM and LM
• It aims to provide participants foundational and advanced knowledge on how to tackle, resolve, and manage myriad complex problems and issues that confront supply chain managers.
• The purpose of the course is to recognize the interrelationship of supply chain functions and to understand how all parts of the supply chain work.
• Professional involves in Supply Chain Management(SCM) as they can minimize costSupply the products and services to the right places in right time and satisfy the customer
Participants will understand the main concept SP & SRMCommercial
• Short Description of Commercial, Procurement And ...Commercial
Comprehensive Training that will help participants to ...Commercial
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01811410862, 01811 487981