The banking profession, today, is a nice career for all students from the commerce, economics, and accounts domain. For beginners, it’s the first step to understand the global economy, discover marketplace challenges, and identify themselves with a rewarding career which provides them tremendous opportunities, both nationally and internationally.
1. Get an overview of operations of banks
2. Understand monogram of banks
3. Identify products and customers of a bank/NBFI and understand sales and relationship management in banking industry
4. Gain practical financial analysis skills needed for credit approval
5. Gain understanding of banking rules and regulations in Bangladesh
6. Understand credit risk, operational risks and market risk management for banks
7. Understand international trade – import and export related activities of a bank
8. Gain essential administrative, team management, meeting and presentation skills
9. Language and communication skills for banking professionals – introduction to financial English
10. Go global – know about international qualifications and scope of professional qualifications for finance professionals
Since organizations cannot go and sell their products or ...Banking
This workshop focuses on concept, areas and categories of ...Banking
Mr. Zaki Mahmud
First Asst. Vice President
Mr. Zaki Mahmud started his career in Sales & marketing at Lakhotia Computer Center (LCC), an Indian organization operated in Bangladesh. Later he joined American Express Company, Travellers Cheques Group, where he had opportunity to get more exposed in the challenging world of sales. He attended numerous training programs, workshops on sales & marketing in-country and abroad. Among them, he participated some internationally recognized sells training programs like IMPACT 1®, SPIN® Selling Skills, Consultative Selling Skills, AECR® Workshop, Situational Leadership® in abroad. His enthusiasm, professionalism, determination and extremely customer focused views & mindset, lead him to achieve awards like “Expression of Excellence Award” (AmEx), “Service Excellence Award” (EBL). He had hold positions of Relationship Manager, Sales & Service Manager in leading private banks where he demonstrated his selling skills and expertise and successfully achieved the organizational excellence. He loves to study his favorite topics, e.g. sells, self-development, Banking, finance etc. He also loves to teach and share the knowledge he gains with others; as such he conducted much in-house training within the organizations he worked during his long career span. He was selected as trainer in a project of SEDF-IMF funded by World Bank. Where he traveled to Chittagong & Khulna and trained more than 350 participants in 8 separate sessions. Mr. Zaki Mahmud holds Master’s Degree in Accounting and currently holding position as First Asst. Vice President in a leading private Bank. He is an active member of Ex-AMEX Employees Association and Rotary Club of Dhaka One.