In an increasingly competitive workplace each and every resource needs to be utilized optimally for best results.
5S is workplace management where the work area and workplace are organized and ritualized to minimize the loss of time and the use of movement. Originally part of Lean manufacturing philosophy (also known as the Toyota Production System), its principles for eliminating wasted time and unnecessary motion are universally applicable to everyone and every business.
5S is one of the basement and powerful tools for both workplace and personal level productivity and efficiency improvement. It can be applied in a company that is starting down the path of the continuous improvement culture. A 5S implementation helps in changing the mindset of the employee toward positivity, identify and eliminating the waste and maintain an efficient, productive, safe, clean and satisfying work environment.
The 5S methodology is easy for everyone to start using and can be implemented everywhere in all types of companies, ranging from personal life to offices process to production process, small businesses to large multinational organization and brings benefit to operators, directors, and customers alike. It has been said that only 5S can improve efficiency by 5%-35% depending the nature and type of organization.
This one Day program covers a set of proven Methodologies, Tools, Techniques, and broad range of topics which will facilitate a thorough understanding of various tools to device you and your team to boost continuous improvement journey towards achieving personal & operational excellence. Prepare yourself and your team with the vital tools required to remain at the Peak of the Profession
Benefits of 5S:
• Reduce search time and improve productivity.
• Preventing mistakes that ruin a job and makes scrap and rework
• Make sure equipment is reliable and works properly to make a perfect item every time “First Time Right”
• Removing and preventing useless variation in work activities and machine performance
• Delivering exact quality products and service ever more quickly
• Keeping people and plant safe from hazards and harm
• Improve Employee Satisfaction.
• Increase profitability
* Safety - Up to 70% Reduction
* Space - 5%-60% Reduction
* Productivity - 15%-50%+ Increase
* Pride & Morale - Significantly Improved
* Absenteeism - 20%-50% Reduction
* Wasted Motion - 20%-50%+ Reduction
* Kaizen Mind - Number of Suggestions 1500% + Increase Pride & Morale
This course is designed to increase existing knowledge on ...Quality & Process
During the Lean Practitioner course, the participants will ...Quality & Process
5S is a team approach and requires the participation of ...Quality & Process
The Black Belt body of knowledge includes techniques for ...Quality & Process