The corporate culture largely demands the presence of written documentation in almost each and every matter. The transaction largely demands and requires the presence of a written Agreement. The legal matters should also be complied with while drafting an Agreement. Besides, there are also some techniques, tips and guidelines in drafting an Agreement, otherwise; there may have raised a great problem in the future. Different corporate institutions make different agreements like, Lease Agreement, Rent Agreement, Sale Agreement, Purchase Agreement, Supply Agreement, Distributorship or dealership Agreement, Manufacturing Agreement, Mortgage Agreement, Loan Agreement, Joint Venture (JV) Agreement, Partnership Agreement, Consultancy Agreement, Construction Agreement, Licensing Agreement ,Software Development Agreements, Website Development Agreement, Loan Agreements, Employment Agreements ,Non-disclosure Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding( MoU), Business Agreement, Commission Agreement etc. and so on. And this may be from both the Public and Private sectors.
The specific objectives of the training course are:
1. To know the drafting of Corporate Agreements in systematic way.
2. To be acquainted with the laws, rules, regulations, customs, cases etc. on this subject.
3. To understand Corporate Drafting perfectly through the practical experiences and examples.
4. To know the Corporate Drafting properly and appropriately.
5. To be acquainted with the common mistakes, loopholes, gaps and problems of corporate drafting and how these problems can be resolved.
6. To know the techniques of drafting an ideal Agreement.
7. To know how an Agreement may be Valid, Void or Voidable.
How participants will benefit after the course:
1. Participants will learn how to draft a Corporate Agreement in a proper and systematic way.
2. Participants will be able to protect their business from any loss due to unknown of any legal matters and compliance in drafting Agreements.
3. Participants will be able to boom their business by making balanced or good Agreements.
4. Participants will also be able to protect their national interest and also increase the economy of our Country.
To know the registration process of any company in ...Law
The corporate culture largely demands the presence of ...Law
The Corporate Sector is very potential sector in ...Law
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01811410862, 01811487982, 01844519337