Reducing churn by 5% can increase profitability between 25% to 85%!Source: Harvard Business Review.
Key Accounts Management is not only an art, but involves a good deal of science as well. We all know the 80-20 Pareto Principle which says that 80% of company revenue will come from 20% of customers, which are practically the key accounts. To get the best out of the customer portfolio, the Key Account Managers need to effectively select, grow, and defend key accounts to maximize the Return on Investment (ROI) for the company.
During this highly interactive two day course, attendees will be exposed to an array of proven strategic and tactical methods on how to analyze the macro and micro level environment, develop strategies based on SWOT, and proactively plan to win and defend key accounts.
Objectives of the course:
At the end of the course you will be able to:
1. Understand the overall value of KAM
2. Learn how develop strategies for penetrating, winning, developing, and defending significant accounts
3. Analyze and understand all aspects of your accounts decision process, factors and key players
4. Understand the approaches to secure increased and profitable business from your key accounts
5. Learn how to successfully close a sale
This course is designed to assist Business owners, ...Accounts
Learn to make decisions that positively impact the bottom ...Accounts
This module includes All Features of New VAT LawAccounts
The workshop will certainly make you update regarding all ...Accounts
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01847187947, 01847 069208, 01847213994