Knowledge on doing correct fabric consumption and costing is a primary requirement for any merchandiser or any person related to garments costing in the capacity of Owner, Director, Peoples of Accounts and Finance, Commercial people or Audit people is must.
As fabric price is bearing almost 35 to 40% of the total garments cost as such if the fabric consumption is wrong then the total garments cost will be wrong with bigger deviation, resultant of which factory may not get the order for quoting higher price or the order may be received with lower price as such factory either may not earn profit at all or may not earn expected profit margin.
To over come such problem every body must know how to do FABRIC CONSUMPTION. The lesson will be tought in a very simple way and every body learn the FABRIC CONSUMPTION within ONE HOUR.
Contents of Training:
1. Woven Product Package Analysis.
2. Name of different parts of Woven Tops and discuss with spec-sheet.
3. Fabric consumption of Woven Tops.
4. Pattern-Check for counter check of the fabric consumption for accuracy.
5. Exercise on Fabric Consumption (Top).
6. Name of different parts of Woven Bottom and discuss with spec-sheet.
7. Fabric Consumption of Woven Bottom.
8. Pattern Check for Bottom Consumption.
9. Exercise on Fabric Consumption (Bottom).
10. Techniques of doing Accessories Consumption and Costing.
11. Points to be considered for Costing of Printing.
12. Points to consider to do costing for Embroidery.
13. Points to be considered for costing of Washing.
14. How to assess Cost of Making of any Garments ?
15. What are FOB, C&F and CIF Costing.
16. How to asses C&F price of any Garments ?
17. How to do Garments Costing considering all factors ?
18. How to Quote Price ?
19. How to negotiate and confirm price with Buyer ?
Question and Answer session.
Certificate Distribution to all Attendance.