This training shall provide the details process on the registration of a company in Bangladesh. The new entrepreneurs, service holders, experienced businessmen, start-up businessmen, lawyers, academicians etc. face the problem of the incorporation system of any company in Bangladesh. Whenever an entrepreneur starts a business, he/she needs the basic knowledge about the registration of a company, firm, proprietorship etc. After that the employees of any company must need the basic company laws for the proper maintenance of the company.
The basic idea like shares, authorized capital, paid-up capital or share capital, directors, meeting minute, AGM,EGM, Return, charge creation, winding-up etc. are very important for any person related to the company.
For dealing the business matters in proper way, we need to have good knowledge of company laws and practices. It is most important not only for the employees but also for the employers of all types of institutions and organizations.
Our corporate sector is largely engaging with the business transaction with other countries of the world. In this regard, the transaction largely demands and requires good knowledge on company laws.
Thus, this workshop is arranged to provide the practical knowledge about the incorporation of any company in Bangladesh and in-depth knowledge on the company law of Bangladesh as well as other countries of the world.
The specific objectives of the training course are:
* To acquire the theoretical as well as practical knowledge on the Company Laws.
* To be acquainted with the fundamental, essential and relevant laws, rules, regulations, customs, cases etc. on this subject.
* To know the registration process of any company in Bangladesh.
* To learn the fundamental legal compliance on maintenance of a company.
How participants will be benefited after the course:
* Participants will learn the fundamental rules and provisions of company laws.
* Participants will be able to protect their business from any loss due to unknown of any legal matters and compliance with Company law.
* Participants will be able to reduce the unnecessary legal costs in their business transactions.
* Participants will also be able to protect their national interest as well as contribute to the economy of our Country.
To know the registration process of any company in ...Law
The corporate culture largely demands the presence of ...Law
The Corporate Sector is very potential sector in ...Law
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01847213994, 01844519337