The training program on Professional Communication and Etiquette offers you a package of essentialskills to portray your professional image and a tool to fast-track your success. It is never too late to startadopting professional attributes, such as following appropriate style of communication, buildingprofessional relationships with superiors, stakeholders and networking with external clients, conductingbusiness meetings effectively, dining with formal dinner etiquette, etc. All these add up to creating thepositive image of your company and you as a professional. This one-day training program is designed forprofessionals at all levels and will cover everything that comes under the banner of professionalism.
Specific Learning Objectives:
Participants will learn to:
▪ Communicate with Colleagues, Stakeholders and External Clients following the Office Decorum
▪ Use Techniques to make Requests & Instructions, and give & seek Feedback
▪ Construct relationship with Stakeholders & Colleagues
▪ Manage Difficult Situations and Personalities at work
▪ Present Yourself Professionally at work and at Official Events/Dinners
▪ Follow Formal Dining-Table Manner
▪ Conduct Business Meetings Effectively and Efficiently
▪ Manage Time effectively
▪ Identify Moral from Immoral Behavior at work
▪ Understand corporate ethics, and recognize your ethics along the way
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01811487982, 01844519337, 01847213994
H M Noor Haq Apu
Sr. Operation Team Leader
H M Noor Haq Apu has been involved in training, coaching and consulting for more than 3 years with the intention of productivity, and the performance of people.
Professionally, he is an Engineer (EECE) graduated from MIST; later on he completed MBA in Operation Management from East West University, he has also participated in a number of local & foreign trainings for his personal and professional development. He has achieved the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. He trains management and communication programs owing to his wide exposure to various industries. He is passionate in inspiring lives and transforming people.
He has experience in providing training in BITM, Beximco IT, Techno vista, Zero gravity, Multimode, Metronet, Team group, AK tel and different other organizations as an external trainer. At present he is working as an Operation Team leader In Dhaka WASA (Saidabad water treatment plant).