Now you can join any training from home. We are offering Virtual Online classes for enthusiastic people who are eager to acquire new skills. All you only need is to sign in to a Zoom account.
Our training coordinators are always available to help. Contact any of them after completing your payment to share your payment information. After verification of your payment, they will add you to a Whatsapp group where you will get the Zoom link.
You can join a class in two ways-
1. If you are using a computer, install the Zoom software, or use your browser to sign in.
2. If you are using your phone, install the Zoom app from the app store.
Please make sure you are signed in before the class starts.
What do you need?
Mobile phone, internet connection, laptop or desktop
How to register?
•Select your desirable course.
•Get yourself registered.
•Confirm your payment through Bkash and share your transaction Id with us.
• Your registration is done.
How to get the sessions?
• After completing your registration you will be added to a WhatsApp Group.
• A link will be shared in the group before the session starts.
• The link will take you to the virtual classroom.
How we conduct online training?
• We are using the Zoom App to conduct online sessions.
• With the help of the Zoom App you can interact with the trainer and other participants directly by video conferencing. You can also see slides used by the trainer on your screen by screen sharing option.।
• A video tutorial will be shared with you on how to download and use Zoom App
• If you face trouble to connect you can contact with our coordinators.
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01811487982, 01847213994
Md. Mozahidul Islam
Result-based Programme Specialist
Md. Mozahidul Islam has been working in development field over eighteen years’ tenure; He gained an ample experience in diverse development paradigms and result-based programme management. He got strong track record in monitoring programmes’ progresses through using project cycle management (PCM) approach and interactive tools. As of now, he has been developed number of projects’ monitoring plans in accordance with theory of change (ToC) and logical framework. For commissioning peoples’ led monitoring process, he used to use governance performance monitoring (GPM) tools and techniques to ensure mutual actions by duty-bearers. Initiating evidence-based advocacy and influencing policy mechanisms in one of the major area of his expertise. He has been designed and initiated several issue based advocacies engaging multi-level stakeholders to pursue programmes’ ultimate goals and the interest of targeted audience.
Capacity building and mentoring in unleashing human potentials is another area of his expertise and he has been designed training modules and capacity building initiatives on contemporary development issues including designed sustainable project and its cycles management, Monitoring and evaluation, Training of Trainers, Gender and Development, Analytical Report Writing, General management and management style, Leadership, Team building, Policy advocacy and networking and Human rights and governance.
He has exposure to work with a range of development organizations including HEKS/EPER, Oxfam, CBSG, The Hunger Project Bangladesh, NFOWD and PSTC. He has also been engaged with different civil society platforms working in pursuing rights of marginalized, socially excluded and living in hard to reach areas of Bangladesh. I am a writer of creative writing in the area of contemporary issues.