The main objective of the training program is to provide the practical knowledge to highlight the C&F Agent and Indenting Business of Bangladesh. The main growing sectors of Bangladesh are Garments, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Leather, Ceramics, and Plastics, Steel, Shipbuilding and many other industries.
Benefit of the Training:
1) Training changes the core skills and competencies of a person. So, it makes a trainee to be equipped with some more efficient and effective to do his job perfectly.
2) Training has benefited us to give more knowledge for our regular works to do in an effective way.
3) To improve skills of trainees on C&F Agent, Indenting Agent Business, Export- Import- Business related jobs effectively and independently.
4) Trainees will learn about International Business followed by the related documents of Banking, Commercial, Shipping, insurance and Customs.
5) This is a professional course and it will help the trainees to get the respective jobs in Export- Import Organization, C&F Agent, Freight Forwarding Business and many other sectors in Bangladesh and Abroad.
The purpose of the course is to recognize the right and ...Commercial
Inventory, Transportation, Warehousing, Packaging and ...Commercial
Participants will be conversant about customs operating ...Commercial
Our world is becoming more connected than ever. The ...Commercial
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
Md. Delwar Hossain Bhuiyan
Having achieved masters degree from University of Dhaka in 1991, Mr. Bhuiyan started his career with an international trading company and worked for LG Corporation, Korea, Sumitomo Corporation, Singapore, Mitsui Corporation, Mitsubishi Corp. Japan, Hyundai Corporation, Singapore at later stage of his life.
Mr Delwar Hossain has established his own consulting firm, Desh Consulting Ltd, and providing professional solutions in Banking, Marketing, Commercial, Documentation, Customs procedures, Shipping procedures, International Trade, E-tender, L/C, Indenting Business, C & F Agent Business, Project Profiling, Buying House and Export- Import Business.
He has trained over 10,000 new entrepreneurs, professionals, business owners, technical and management experts and still counting in. He attended many trainings and seminars on international business and got experience in import, export, indenting and international tender business. He participated in many international tender with PDB, REB, DESA, WASA, DGDP and Biman Bangladesh Airlines. He has been with international business for about 20 years, where he deals with Banks, Insurance, Inspection Co., Customs Authority, C&F agents, DCCI, BIAA, BOI, EPB and others business related organizations.