General Banking Department is considered as the direct customer service center. It is the starting point of all the banking operation. It opens new accounts, remits funds, honor claque, takes deposits, issues bank draft and pay order etc. general Banking is also known as retail banking.
Objective of the training program:
Upon successful completion of the aforementioned training program, the participant will able to:
(1) Understand thoroughly the premises of General Banking Operations
(2) Perform the jobs of each sections of General Banking Department effectively and efficiently and thus rendering better customer service
(3) Work as capable member of the team maintaining harmony & coordination with other team members
(4) Resolve day to day operational problems and customer grievances
(5) Trained up the juniors/freshers for developing their operational skills
(6) Supervise the duties of the juniors, correcting lapses and evaluate them
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
Deputy Managing Director, National Credit Ratings Ltd.
Mr. Ahmedul Haque is a retired Banker. Lastly, he served Mercantile Bank Limited as Senior Executive Vice President and Head of Central Law Division. He has 35 years of Banking Experience in Sonali Bank Limited (1984-2000) and Mercantile Bank Limited (2001-2019) in different capacities.
Mr. Haque worked as Head of different Divisions at Head Office and as Branch Manager of different Branches in Mercantile Bank Limited for almost 19 years. He started banking career with Sonali Bank as Senior Officer in 1984 and served over different departments at Head office, Staff College and Branch level for more than 16 years.
Mr. Haque has an excellent academic background. He earned his MBA from Eastern University, Dhaka. He has a Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management from BIM (BMDC). He stood 1st Class 2nd in Masters of Science from Rajshahi University.
He has obtained several significant training in the field of Credit Management, Lending Risk Analysis, Legal matters of Banking, Factoring & Venture Financing, Industrial Project Financing, Anti Money Laundering, SME, BASEL-I & II both at home and in abroad. He worked as visiting teacher/ Adjunct Faculty of University of Information Technology and Science (UITS), Motijheel Campus. He is a regular trainer of Mercantile Bank Training Institute (MBTI).