Guide Manage of Banks, C&F, Customs, Insurance Freight Forwarding & Shipping Agents for Export & Import is designed and articulated to sharpen participant’s knowledge and skills in doing or Export –Import business efficiently and successfully. Step by step process and procedures have been described as participants can gather knowledge easily and implement the training result in the real life business. This course is planned carefully that participants can ship and clear the goods without hassle and manage customs smoothly and efficiently in the field of export and import .
For Export-Import business your Bank C&F, Customs, Freight Forwarding & Shipping Agents plays a vital role to visualize your business. Good relationship and careful management with the Bank C&F, Customs, Freight Forwarding & Shipping Agents is required in Export-Import Business. Also a careful management is required while shipping your goods in case of export. As well a close monitor and efficient management is need while you handle the customs formalities while clearing the imported cargo/consignment from either Chittagong Seaport or Dhaka Airport or Benapole Land port or any other port in Bangladesh.
If the goods you need for your business are unavailable in this country or cost less in others, then you may want to import them. Importing commercial goods into Bangladesh is a regulated activity. The Chief Controller of Import and Export authority is the government organization that enforces import and export regulations. Importing is big business in these days.
Learning the basics, conducting research and staying informed can help you succeed in your export venture. Exporting is also a very prestigious and dignified business activities that gives you great pleasure as well as great income .
Export –Import business is one of the hot industries of the new millennium. Export –Import business becomes more and more rewarding, both in terms of profit and personal satisfaction.
- Explain the main concept of Banking ,Shipping and Customs Formalities and Clearing Consignment (in the case of Import and Export)
- It aims to provide participants foundational and advanced knowledge on how to tackle, resolve, and manage myriad complex problems and issues that confront Export-Import managers.
- The purpose of the course is to recognize the right and complete process and procedure of Banking formalities, shipping export consignment, maintain customs and clearing formalities, Freight Forwarding Procedure for imported and exported goods, raw materials, equipments, machinery, spare parts etc.
- Strengthening the Capacity of the professional involves in Export-Import as they can find out GAP , minimize cost and shorten lead time
- Manage Banking, Shipping, C&F and Customs formalities to ship out the products and services to the right places in right time and satisfy the customer.
- Manage customs and clearing formalities of Imported and Exported products and services in right time and satisfy the customer.
Inventory, Transportation, Warehousing, Packaging and ...Commercial
The course Public Procurement under PPA2006, PPR-2008 ...Commercial
Join our training sessions from home easily by using your ...Commercial
The main objective of this course is to build up the ...Commercial
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
Md. Arif Khan
M.Com, MBA, PGDIM, INT.DIPLOMA-SCM-(P), Switzerland
Md. Arif Khan is a professional Consultant (Business, Learning & Career) of Sullivan Consulting and Learning services and Chief Supply Chain Officer of FMS Group (Supply Chain, Commercial& Marketing). Mr. Khan is a certified Trainer of WTO/UNCTAD/ITC -Switzerland and CIPS-UK on Supply Chain Management. Mr. Khan has earned his postgraduate degrees on M.Com (Management),PGD(Industrial Management),MBA(Marketing & International Business),International .Diploma (Purchasing and Supply Chain Management ),ITC-Switzerland. Mr. Khan is senior Trainer of DCCI Business Institute on Supply Chain Management since 2006. He is also conducting training in leading Corporate, Training organizations and Institutes in Bangladesh . He was awarded as Top teaching award while worked in a cross cultural environment at INTI International University –Malaysia. Mr. Khan has also conducted and facilitated several Trainings, Workshops, Seminars and Trade Fairs while worked at UNDP, INTI and BRAC. Early 90’s he had started his career with Navana Industries Ltd. as Executive (Import-Export-Industries Division), Mr. Khan also worked at Apex-Adelchi Footwear Ltd., as Commercial Manager(Import-Export-Industries Division) ,at Integra Communications Ltd., as Head of Supply Chain and Corporate Affairs, at UNDP as Specialist(Marketing &Business Development), at AMS Group as CEO (Supply Chain, Commercial, Marketing),at INTI International University-Malaysia as Senior Faculty (Business& Marketing), at Brac as Faculty Coordinator (Business &Enterprises).