`Stop selling start closing`
This module is based on solid real-life sales experience that salesperson frequently faces in daily competitive sales life. This interactive session will help to find out the easiest way to close a sales deal. This module will show ‘what to do and when it to do’ during the sales cycle. It’s an excellent combination of applied sales techniques and a theoretical approach.
`Always be closing... That doesn’t mean you’re always closing the deal, but it does mean that you need to be always closing on the next step in the process.`- Shane Gibson
After this training, participate will learn:
• Why prospect will buy the same product from you leaving others?
• How to collect the contact number of an unknown prospect/person.
• How to call and grow interested in an unknown prospect/person.
• How to set an appointment with an unknown person/prospect.
• How to find prospects/customers.
• How to follow up a prospect without disturbing him.
• How to make a short customer decision-making process.
• How to make a relationship with customers.
• How to be trustworthy to prospects/customers.
• What to do when a prospect says, 'No, thanks we are happy with existing services or products.
• What to do when a prospect says, 'I need to think about it'
• What to do when the customer is not receiving your phone call.
• What to do when a prospect says, 'I think your price is too much'
• How to achieve distinctive capabilities in the competitive sales world.
• Factors influencing customer purchase behavior.
• How to maximize revenue in a short time?
• How to show/visit a site to a person/prospect.
• Techniques on how to handle a tough prospect.
• What is Strategic thinking in sales? How does it work?
• How to be differentiated in a competitive sales world?
• Important DOs and DON’Ts in the sales cycle.
• What is Magnetism in sales and how it works?
• How to sell in a tough situation.
• How to manage a tough customer.
• How to develop self-confidence.
• Office etiquettes and corporate behavior.
Effective Sales Leaders lead the charge for sales growth ...Marketing/ Sales
Challenging future in the crowed market and sustainable ...Marketing/ Sales
Understanding how Brand WorksMarketing/ Sales
By learning the practical & theoretical selling ...Marketing/ Sales
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
M Ekhtier Ahmed Evan
Founder and CEO
M Ekhtier Ahmed Evan has distinctive solid experience on Sales and Marketing for last 15 years in leading Multinational and National companies. He served World’s No. 1 brand as well as world’s second largest bank. He has versatile experience on 360 degree sales & marketing arena.
Mr. Evan served as ‘Head of Sales – iPhone’ to Union Group (Exclusive Authorized Distributor of Apple in Bangladesh). He is the first Apple Business Manager in Bangladesh to drive iPhone and iPad business for Distributor. Mr. Evan has set up robust distribution and retail channel in the big towns. He designed and developed Corporate Sales Team and operators business for iPhone and iPad. He attended an extensive and exclusive training program on ‘Sales and Distribution’ arranged by Apple Singapore also trained on Apple Global Business Reporting System (AGBRS). He maintained liaison with Apple Singapore office.
After that Mr. Evan has served as Head of Business and General Manager of Lenovo smartphones and tab business to Smart Technologies (BD) Ltd. He performed as business key contact person and responsible to operate the whole business. Distribution sales channel across the country, B2B and alternative sales channel, e-commerce/online sales and strategic business relationship with chain shops has been developed under his supervision. He guided all sorts of marketing activities e.g. products’ pricing, package and incentives scheme for retailer and distributors as well as consumer, ATL and BTL communication, POS decoration designing, trade marketing materials, distributor and retailer meet and awarded to best one etc. He also maintained liaison with Lenovo principal office in Delhi.
Earlier Mr. Evan served Robi Axiata Ltd. in Business Sales and Service division. In Robi he played multiple job roll e.g. Kay Account Manager; Manager, Large Corporate; SME Business Manager. He had been awarded ‘Best SME Business Manager in Emerging Market’ 2014. He Explored corporate and SME sales in Dhaka, as well as other urban and rural areas during the long journey with Robi Axiata. Ltd.
Before that Mr. Evan served HSBC bank as Team Leader, Sales. He had been awarded ‘Live the HSBC Brand’2004. He also served UNDP’s UNEAS as an interpreter and protocol officer. Mr. Evan has conducted a market research on ‘Bangladesh Device Market and Industry’ for a leading telecom company.
Mr. Evan has root level sales experience after that his determination, dynamism and perseverance he successfully upgraded his career that leads him to become Business Head. In student life he did few sales works e.g. Sales Executive in Phillips Pavilion to Dhaka International Trade Fair; Sales Executive, Visa and Master card for Standard Chartered bank through Conquest; Telesales executive to Premier Resort Marketing (PRM) International etc.
Mr. Evan has completed MBA (Marketing) from University of Dhaka. He served American International University of Bangladesh (AIUB) as guest lecturer on ‘Strategic Sales & Marketing on Real Life Approach’ and guest speaker to Begum Rokeya University, Rangpur on ‘Career on Sales and Marketing’
Mr. Evan has conducted more than 500 training sessions which covered around 4,000 hours and 8,500 participants of Prominent Local and Multinational Companies. Apart from training, he serves as consultant to corporates e.g. corporate revamp and working process, business operation policy, company profile, product profile, company website etc.
He has attended Philip Kotler session in Dhaka. He is the founding Public Relation Secretary of Dhaka University MBA Association (DUMA). Mr. Evan was Joint Treasurer of Dhaka Dhanmondi Lions Club.