Garments business is a very profitable business in the world. Bangladesh is the 2nd largest RMG exporter in the world & it will be 1st exporter in the world near the future. Garments business knowledge is very important to start a garment industry. A smart entrepreneur cannot perfectly start a garment business without proper garment knowledge. Many of them become unsuccessful in this sector's lack of garment knowledge. This training will help those potentials to improve ideas to boost up garments business. Garments business is holding the top rank to earn more foreign currency and any potential can be successful in this arena through proper utilization of garments business.
After completing this training you–
A. Can understand the RMG Sector.
B. Will learn product & garments merchandising ideas.
C. Can understand how to starts up garments manufacturing business plan.
D. Can understand how to start a garments Business.
E. Can understand the 28-Garments business plan.
F. Can understand activities of garments business.
G. Can understand competitive garments business in the world.
Live online class, Q/A session
Contents of Training:
1. History of RMG Sector in Bangladesh.
2. Why garments business is so profitable?
3. Contemporary situation in garments of Bangladesh?
4. Different product ideas in the Apparel sector?
5. Merchandising knowledge in Garments sectors?
• Costing & negotiation
• Fabric & trims
• Buyer & Supplier Communication
• Store, Cutting, Production, washing, Sewing, Finishing
• Production Planning
• On-time shipment.
6. How to start a garment business plan?
• Select the Product category
• Production requirement
• Number of Machine
• Types of Machine
• Raw Materials requirement
• Factory space
• Project Cost
• Internal process
• Supplier listing
• Reach to Customers.
7. How to start a garments Business?
8. 28-Garments business ideas.
• Small factory set up
• Garment Industry set up
• Embroidery & Print factory
• Washing plant set up
• Many more
9. Activities of the Garments Industry.
10. Supply Chain in Garments Industry.
• Raw materials
11. Production Knowledge in Garments.
12. Commercial & Banking knowledge in the garments business.
• Types of LC
• Commercial documents
• Banking Support
13. Export & Import knowledge in Garments business
14. Garments Costing Knowledge in Apparel Sector
• Fabric Price
• Garments Consumption
• Trims Price
• Embroidery & Print
• Commercial Charge
15. Garments Incoterm
16. Competitive Garments business in the World.
18. Revision & Questions.