The transition from selling to sales management is never easy for new Sales Managers. Even with seasoned Sales Managers, a strong foundation in skills is required to effectively manage a sales team due to constant changes in the business environment.
This course will equip Sales Managers and new Sales Managers with the knowledge and competencies to manage a sales force at the highest level. It will enable them to lead each salesperson within the team to excel in the marketplace and accelerate sales performances.
In an era of hyper competition, every Sales Manager need to adapt quickly and lead the team to beat competitors who operate on different rules. The lack of fresh in-depth knowledge and competencies to manage the sales force in today's complex environment can lead to team performance which is far from maximum potential.
- Understand the factors that impact sales performance and where managers can have the most influence
- Help sellers build meaningful and achievable goal and action plans to maximize performance
- Hold sellers accountable to their actions and goals
- Coach for top performance, motivation, and execution
- Be effective communicators and decision makers
- Manage the sales pipeline of their teams with rigor and accuracy
It's an excellent combination of applied sales ...Marketing/ Sales
Effective Sales Leaders lead the charge for sales growth ...Marketing/ Sales
Challenging future in the crowed market and sustainable ...Marketing/ Sales
Understanding how Brand WorksMarketing/ Sales
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)