Communication is what we are doing all the time. It assumes even bigger significance in today’s dynamic workplace.
Be it the communication between Client and the brand ambassador, or team member and boss or between the professional and his business partner, careers, sometimes lives are made or broken based on effective communication!
Is communication only about speaking or does it involve other much more crucial aspects e.g. listening, observing, anticipating?
What factors contribute to making communication at the workplace effective? Many organizations are constantly grappling with this question.
Organizations ask this question in order to ensure that these competencies are enhanced in the workforce; consultancies ask the same question in order to decide what needs to be done differently in their communication training workshops.
To ensure effectiveness in workplace communication, the focus on training ought to be on these intangibles apart from the basic process of communication and its elements.
Participants would get to know:
* the complete process of Effective Communication
* different types of communication, when and how to use each effectively
* how to listen attentively in a crucial conversation
* how to read a person by using crucial Non Verbal Communication including body language
* identify and manage the various barriers to effective communication
* different learning styles and the basic elements of NLP
* apply each key learning to work and life for results
The main object of this course is to build up confidence to ...Business
Now a days Market Survey is the gateway and considered as a ...Business
In comparison between job and business people wants to give ...Business
The main objectives of Export “ Import management ...Business