Most certainly, you are asking yourself the question in how far corporate English varies from general English if there are more similarities than differences. Even if you have tremendous English skills, you might lack specific knowledge of English that is used in a corporate world or business and trade environment. Business English courses focus on skills that are applicable to the workplace, on special vocabulary that you might encounter during phone calls, negotiations, meetings, etc. and also on general topics that occur within international trade relations.This course is designed for the EFL (English as a Foreign Language) learners of Elementary & Mid level for their professional development. This course deals with the basic English necessary to deal the daily activities at the work place. It is aimed to cover Corporate Communication essentials, Writing & Speaking Skill along with the special emphasis on related Linguistic items, Phrases & vocabulary and some other general aspects of English for daily corporate communication.
• To understand essentials for Corporate Communication
• To develop competencies for Corporate Communication
• To learn the basic English for Corporate Communication
• To apply English skills in verbal & written communication at corporate transaction
• To ensure productivity through proper and timely communication
• To avoid misunderstanding due to communication barrier
Learning from the course
Learning from the course ...
This workshop has been designed for the Students, Fresh ...Next Stage/ Career
ESP not EGP : ESP is contrasted with EGP, or English for ...Next Stage/ Career
The definition of leadership varies in respect of different ...Next Stage/ Career
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01926673095, 01847 069208