Having good, consistent project management practices has been directly linked to improving project performance, such as completing on time, on budget and providing the deliverables to customer needs and satisfaction.
This five-session course designed using PMBOK® Guide terminology. It offers students the opportunity to learn how to model project contexts, to plan a project based on these models, and to manage implementation based on the project plan, introduces the concepts of project management and provides some essential tools to start the process of managing projects effectively in your organization. It also identifies the differences between projects and operational work and helps you define the additional skills required to manage work and people in a project environment.
How participants will benefit after the course?
• Lead a project from beginning to end
• Setup a project for success
• Turn a project objective into action steps
• Manage stakeholders
• Prepare a project plan
• Create a project schedule
• Identify and manage risk
• Motivate and lead your project team
• Execute the plan and keep it on track
• Deliver and transition the project solution(s)
• Close out the project and capture lessons learned
A project usually deemed to be a success, if it achieves ...Project Management
This course is designed in a participative format to ...Project Management
This course is accredited by PMI for 16 PDUs (Category A) ...Project Management
This course is based primarily on the Project Management ...Project Management