This Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing (BI-DW) course covers data architecture skills that are increasingly critical across a broad range of technology fields. You’ll learn the basics of structured data modeling, gain practical SQL coding experience, and develop an in-depth under-standing of data warehouse design and data manipulation. You’ll have the opportunity to work with large data sets in a data warehouse environment to create dashboards and Visual Analytics. You will use of Pentaho, a leading BI tool, OLAP (online analytical processing) and Visual Insights capabilities to create dashboards and Visual Analytics. In the hands-on sessions, you’ll apply your skills to build a small, basic data warehouse, populate it with data, and create dashboards and other visualizations to analyze and communicate the data to a broad audience.
What is this course about?
In this course, you will learn exciting concepts and skills for designing data warehouses and creating data integration workflows. These are fundamental skills for data warehouse developers and administrators. You will have hands-on experience for data warehouse design and use open source products for manipulating pivot tables and creating data integration workflows. You will also gain conceptual background about maturity models, architectures, multidimensional models, and management practices, providing an organizational perspective about data warehouse development. If you are currently a business or information technology professional and want to become a data warehouse designer or administrator, this course will give you the knowledge and skills to do that. By the end of the course, you will have the design experience, software background, and organizational context that prepares you to succeed with data warehouse development projects.
This course is one the pivotal part of our four major streams of Big Data Analytics-
1. Big Data: Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing,
2. Big Data Analytics with Python
3. Advanced Big Data Analytics and Machine Learning applications,
4. Big Data Technologies.
You Will Learn How To:
1. Apply the BI Meta Model (BIMM) to turn desired outcomes into actions
2. Choose between a strategic and a tactical application of BI
3. Map operational data to a data warehouse
4. Design a BI solution for a business problem
After completion of this training course, you will be able to:
1. Evaluate an organization for data warehouse maturity and business architecture alignment
2. Create a data warehouse design and reflect on alternative design methodologies and design goals
3. Create data integration workflows using prominent open source software
4. Reflect on the role of change data, refresh constraints, refresh frequency trade-offs, and data quality goals in data integration process design
5. Perform operations on pivot tables to satisfy typical business analysis requests using prominent open source software
6. Makes it easy to access and share information
7. Improves the decision making process
8. Enables real-time analysis with quick navigation
9. Helps identify waste in the system
10. Reduces the risk of bottlenecks
11. Helps you know your business
Microsoft Excel is one of the most widely used tools for ...IT
This course is a powerful relational database program that ...IT
The course has designed to become familiar with an ...IT
Understanding user Interface and experience design, you can ...IT
Md. Rabiul Islam
Md. Rabiul Islam has been working with Business Analytics & MIS, Process Reengineering & Automation, Business Research & Development, Project Management, OpenERP customization based on Clients’ Requirement.
He has completed his Graduation on Computer Science and Engineering from the University of Dhaka. He has served Dhaka University Library Management Project, Dhaka University Admission Project. He has been involved with some Research Based work on FMDV Modeling and BT bio-pesticide Toxin and TSS Prediction.
His major accomplishments and Contributions are: Big Data, Data Mining, Semantic Web and Machine Learning.
He has been a reputed public and corporate trainer for several years on subjects like python, Bioinformatics Algorithm using Python, Django frame work, Java, PHP.