When Information needs to be disseminated quickly; there is no better way than by e-mail. Unfortunately; with the benefits of speed come some problems that aren’t always predictable unless employees are forewarned. This e-mail etiquette training course is designed to help employees know the appropriate use of the internet while at work as well as behaviors they must vigorously avoid. Understand the concepts of business etiquette and learn how to apply business etiquette rules in a wide variety of typical business situations. Then you know just how agonizing such moments can be. Even worse (and what can be even more damaging to your career) are the social gaffes you aren’t even aware you make. This workshop will help you handle most of those socially difficult moments. You’ll have an extra edge in areas that you may not have given a lot of thought of until now.
After completing this course, participants will know how to:
• Impact and understanding of when and when not to use e-mail to communicate
• Prepare participants to use proper email conventions such as effective subject line; professional greeting; and readable formatting
• Discuss common errors in written English and how to avoid them
• Suggest Guideline for copping and blind copping messages
• Introduce participants to the basics of e-mail and the law
• Create a professional image, follow cubicle and office etiquette, and maintain positive office relationships.
• Use the Internet appropriately when at work and handle ethical dilemmas and personal issues in the workplace.
• Introduce people properly, be a good conversationalist, and follow proper etiquette in meetings.
• Display courtesy on the telephone, in voice mails, and in written communications. Follow proper etiquette at business functions and dinners, and identify formal table settings for business dining.
• Be a courteous traveler and prepare for international business trips
Methodology Interactive Lecture, Video clips, Role Play, ...Next Stage/ Career
This course would focus on improving Professional English ...Next Stage/ Career
This Specialized course helps you improve your professional ...Next Stage/ Career
The role of a leader starts with a thorough understanding ...Next Stage/ Career
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01847213994, 01811410862
Ridwanul Karim Chowdhury
Certified NLP Practitioner, Professional Trainer & Development Analyst
Ridwanul Karim Chowdhury has been working in different segments of customer service operation for the last 10 years with an excellent portfolio with Leadership Experience. He was a head of training and information management in Grameenphone Ltd. He was responsible for running competence driving program within the organization, he was responsible to lead information value chain, and he is specialized on development activities like coaching, guiding, training need assessment; Setting KPI etc. Previously, he was responsible for ensuring quality of Customer Service. He was the head of stakeholder and campaign management. He has work experience as NPS channel manager. At present He is working as a freelancer Training and HR consultant in different leading consultancy firm in Bangladesh.
Mr. Ridwanul is a post-graduate and he is also HR certified from BIM. He has several professional and certified training records from various local and foreign training institutes. He has certified training on TOT, Operational Management, Time and Stress Management, People Management Skill, Basic Project Management, Presentation Skill, Feedback & Coaching ;Outbound Sales; Mastery on customer service; Leadership Development; Situational leadership; NPS mechanism & techniques; Lean Six Sigma; Vendor management; NLP Training.
As a development consultant; Ridwan is used to perform advanced; specialized and administrative duties in different segment of HR and people development policies in customer service of multinational telecom operator. He has rich experience to run and implement multinational best practice of HR culture like “driving values” effective assessment process named CBI (competency based interview process) and so on. He is specialized on guiding time and stress to ensure work efficiency and effectiveness. He has experience to work with HR cross functional team to develop different policy of customer service.
Apart from this; he has more than 5000 hours of training facilitation experience coverage with 3500+ employees and hundreds of external trainees. He has experience in providing training in Brac-Bank; SGS; Partex Star; bdjobs; businessexpress24; SMG; SIKO-Bangladesh; NAVANA; North South University; DESCO; Genex; Digicon; Merie Stopes; SINGER; Akij Motors and different other organizations and BPOs as an external trainer. He has very sound knowledge of customer service operation.