You'll learn how to effectively inspect a vehicle, purchase wisely, negotiate warranties, and select auto part suppliers, manufacturers and how to ensure maximize productivity with limited resources. You'll gain an in-depth knowledge of today's management fleet systems. You'll learn how to reduce costs on preventive maintenance, and how to properly analyze failures when they occur - and much more.
Create effective staff schedules for driver and reduce staff over time.
1. Operating Cost savings Quantified
2. Monitoring and evaluating contractor performance
3. Recycling/Greeting initiatives!
4. Effective staff schedules (drivers, dispatchers and mechanics)
5. Develop a systematic method to evaluate new products;
6. Find out how to maximize warranty recovery;
7. Discover the common pitfalls in laying out a new shop;
8. Learn how set objective and effective goals.
9. Asset management process
10. Fuel consumption control
Health and safety is an important workplace behavior - ...Administration
No matter what the job description, with honed leadership ...Administration
Management skill development may be accelerated through ...Administration
Current fire safety legislation requires a risk based ...Administration