Be able to work online
Freelancing should be a natural progression of a web developer’s career…not the path to creating a career. Someone who has established a professional network, fine-tuned their web development skills, and has an entrepreneurial spirit will have the right formula for building a successful freelance business. But prematurely deciding to freelance can damage your career and leave you feeling pressured to take any work you can find just to keep the bills. Since the commercialization of the web, web development has been a growing industry.
100% online job placement and online earning in Web Development based Freelancing.
Web development is a broad term for the work involved in developing a web site for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet (a private network). Web development can range from developing the simplest static single page of plain text to the most complex web-based internet applications (or just 'web apps')electronic businesses, and social network services.
This very practically developed course mainly focuses on web development that are sought by overseas clients through various online market places including Upwork, Fiverr, Elance, Freelancer, Craigslist, Guru, Peopleperhour and many other sites. The course was conducted earlier and the success rate of enabling participants to earn online was satisfactory.
Contents of Training:
• Introduction with web page.
• Introduction with developing environment.
• Basic HTML
• Understanding different elements of HTML, use different tags and using the necessary components for web design.
• Use of HTML tags (table tags, dev tags).
• Basic ideas about CSS. Adding CSS to HTML pages. Understanding and using CSS in various elements.
• Design a simple page using HTML + CSS.
• Project-1 with HTML and CSS
• Adding different types of Slider to page, creating dropdown menu, using different types of custom font.
• Ideas about Responsive Web Design & bootstrap.
• PSD to HTML With Bootstrap (Part One)
• PSD to HTML With Bootstrap (Part Two)
• Uses of Jquery's various plugin
• To create and develop the fiverr account for Outsourcing, contact various marketplaces.
• Job Application Process and Client Communication.
• Basic PHP
• Built-in Function, Array & session
• Understanding with database & MySQL
• Understanding with local server and install CMS (WORDPRESS)
• Basic Concepts in Wordpress. Uses of WordPress's various toolbars.
• Creating a Sample Site with the WordPress Theme.
• Wordpress theme development - integration a html template in wordpress by Separating Header, Footer
• WordPress theme development – Menu Dynamic, Post loop. Pagination.
• WordPress theme development – Page Create, single page Create. Widgets Register. Search Function.
• WordPress theme development – Function, Custom post, Shortcut.
• WordPress theme development -Theme Options.
• Some more effective guidelines about outsourcing.