The goal of the Sales Management course is to examine the elements of an effective sales force as a key component of the organization's total marketing effort. The course will extend student’s understanding of marketing's reach and potential impact in achieving its overarching goals.
The course is primarily composed of theories on Sales Management, interactive discussions thereon, case studies & simulations. Delegates would work in groups on case studies so they get a chance to experience the Sales Management processes that mimic the relevant real life situations in a market as closely as possible in a classroom environment.
Course objectives include understanding the sales process, the relationship between sales and marketing, sales force structure, customer relationship management (CRM), uses of technology to improve sales force effectiveness, and issues in recruiting, selecting, training, motivating, compensating and retaining salespeople. Students learn to apply the discussion topics through an interactive project worked on throughout the course.
Direct or indirect exposure to sales management or experience as a Senior Sales Executive
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
1. Explain how sales management fits into the current fast changing -environment
2. Describe customer relationship management
3. Assess selling as a career choice – that sky is the limit
4. Illustrate how to effectively organize a sales force
5. Forecast sales and prepare sales budgets
6. Evaluate salespeople’s performance
7. Develop motivation strategies for the sales force
8. Understand the characteristics of effective salespeople
9. Explain how to recruit and select salespeople
10. Apply different sales training methods and techniques
11. Prepare a compensation plan for a sales force.
This module is based on solid real life sales experience ...Marketing/ Sales
Sales Skills & Techniques for ProfessionalsMarketing/ Sales
This training will help the salespeople to understand the ...Marketing/ Sales
The Retail Customer Service Skills Training Certificate ...Marketing/ Sales