Objective of the Session:
After successful completing this program, the participant will be able to:
1. Understand the basic energy management criteria in manufacturing industry.
2. Build a strong Energy management team to enforce the culture.
3. Be aware with the latest techniques that will help to start Energy Management journey.
4. Increase and maximize the utilization of the Energy Management facility in manufacturing and real life.
5. Improve creativity in planning and implementing the Energy Management system.
6. Have better Team work & Effectiveness in Day to Day working.
The energy management in reducing greenhouse gas emissions ...Quality & Process
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System is the most popular ...Quality & Process
This course is designed to increase existing knowledge on ...Quality & Process
In an increasingly competitive workplace each and every ...Quality & Process
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01811487981, 01847 069208, 01847213994
Engr. Md. Towhid Ul Alam Chowdhury,B.Sc. in EEE, PGDIM, PGDSCM, PEMM (JAPAN)
Md. Towhid Ul Alam Chowdhury is a Maintenance professional with more than 13 years of hands on engineering experience in different manufacturing industry. He is an Electrical Engineer from Khulna University of engineering and technology and also the life member of BSTQM, IEB & IEE. Over the last 13 years, he has conducted more than 600 Man Hrs. of training on Energy Management, 5S, TQM, KIZEN, POKAYOKE, KANBAN & TIME MANAGEMENT topics. In 20117 & 2018, he was on the panel of esteemed judges for NAQC for assessment of countrywide Improvement Projects in different sector. As a thorough professional, he has visited important Japanese companies like Toyota Motor Company, Denso and Nippon Steel for learning their latest improvements and also for understanding the way they achieve Business Excellence.