Cardiopulmonary resuscitation is an emergency process which is performed in attempt to preserve brain function until any further medical help can be utilized. CPR is an important skill which provides several benefits that should be careful taught in the workplace. Although overlooked in the workplace, CPR should be considered a necessary certification that every employees should have. Not every workplace is dangerous, but every employer is responsible for the safety of their employees in the workplace. One of the ways for employers to meet their legal and moral obligations to their employees is to provide CPR classes.
Many people take CPR training to be well versed with the knowledge in case a situation were too arise where CPR would have to be used in public or at home. CPR in the workplace creates an excellent team building and can make you feel more connected with your coworkers. Understanding how to react when an emergency happens in the workplace can be integral in many ways.
Bdjobs Training has brought "Certified CPR Professional Certification from Sweden" - for the very first time in Bangladesh with Basic Life Support (BLS) and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Training jointly.
How This Training is Different from Other Relevant Training for the workplace:
• Empowering: Through this CPR training your employees will feel empowered by being able to lend a helping hand and rescue a coworker. Through CPR training your employee will gain confidence to perform CPR and manage emergency situation accordingly. To be able to take the CPR lessons outside the workplace will gain you the confidence to be able to help strangers on the street outside of the workplace.
• Knowledge: You will learn specific knowledge through the CPR classes such as what’s inside a First aid kit. You will be informed on vocabulary and techniques to use when performing CPR which you wouldn’t have known otherwise.
• Practical Training: It's a Hands-on Training. You will learn maximum components in the classroom by doing practically following demonstration sessions.
• Trainer: The full course will conduct by Dr. Rashed has 5 + years of experience in health services in workplace and also he is providing training in this field from last 2 years. He will teach you on the base of his experience and also his learning from master trainers from Swedish. Dr. Rashed will be assisted by a trained nurse instructor who has 3 plus years of working experience in providing emergency care in different hospitals in Bangladesh and one year of working experience being a BLS and CPR training instructor.
• Survival Rate: Through CPR classes you will retain the knowledge to help if employees/family member/relative were to stop breathing or went into cardiac arrest. CPR trained you will be able to react and perform CPR immediately which will increase their chance of survival and call for emergency services to keep the patient survive.
• Respect: CPR certification not only brings empowered, knowledge and higher survival rate but also respect from friends, family and employees. With your CPR certification your colleagues will trust and rely on you in emergency situation which can make you feel important and responsible.
• Positive work environment: By making CPR readily available to employees, employers can show their workplace that they care and provide a safe work environment. CPR classes also create an excellent team-building exercise to boost employee’s morale. CPR training saves lives and by taking CPR classes increases the chance of the person survival and significantly reduces the risk of that person suffering damage to their heart, brain and other vital organs since CPR keeps the body oxygenated until professional help arrives. However, it’s important to hire the right people to train employee for the CPR classes. By hiring a team of experts who have all their CPR certifications will be beneficial and provide the right training and knowledge to the employees. A professional team will come to your job site to provide CPR classes to all employees. They will be able to tailor the lessons to each employee and give one on one attention to each employee to make sure they are retaining and absorbing the information.
This exclusive training will help to be a Certified CPR responder for the family, society and organizational safety.
This course will help the participants learn skills in the following areas:
• Management of an unconscious patient:
- Importance of first aid
- Correct level of care
- Situation assessment and screening
- Assessment of the unconscious person
- Recovery positions
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- CPR with defibrillator
• First Aid management of chocking/suffocation and drowning cases
How participants will benefit from the course:
You will have a clear understanding of steps of recovery position and CPR
• You will learn how and when to perform recovery position and CPR
• You will learn how to perform CPR, use a defibrillator – critical skills for emergencies anywhere.
• Participating in our course will ensure that you are adequately trained to render CPR services to an unconscious patient no matter if the clinic or hospital is nearby the workplace or afar.
When you put your customers into the heart of your business ...Other
“The first rules of any technology used in a business ...Other
First Aid and CPR are greatly neglected fields of knowledge ...Other
Clear understanding and implementation of electrical safety ...Other
Dr. Md Rashed Uddin Mridha
HLR rådet Affiliated BLS Instructor
In 2014, Dr. Rashed has completed his MBBS from Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical College at Bogura. Dr Rashed has worked in a variety of national and international organizations, including but not limited to Médecins Sans Frontières-Holland (MSF), BRB Hospital Limited, and Popular Medical College Hospital. He is experienced an experienced First Aid instructor and trained the medical team members who provided services to the Rohingya people in Cox’s Bazar.
Dr Rashed received his instructor training on Basic Life Support (BLS), CPR, and First Aid from a master instructor of HLR rådet (the Swedish CPR council). He has held multiple training sessions in Bangladesh at both national and international organizations. Dr Rashed is a HLR rådet affiliated BLS instructor in Bangladesh, and he may hold training sessions in both fluent Bengali as well as English.
Nurse Mohammad Samiullah Mollah
HLR Rådet Affiliated BLS Instructor
Mr Samiullah completed his B. Sc. in Nursing at Dhaka Univeristy in 2016 and he finished his masters degree in Human Rights Law in 2018 at Dhaka University. He has worked in several national and international organizations including Praava Health Ltd, United Hospital Ltd and several others.
He received his instructor training on Basic Life Support (BLS), CPR, and First Aid from a master instructor of HLR rådet (the Swedish CPR council). Mr Samiullah has held multiple training sessions in Bangladesh at both national and international organizations. He is a HLR rådet affiliated BLS instructor in Bangladesh, and he may hold training sessions in both fluent Bengali as well as English.