In today’s competitive business world, projecting a positive, professional image as a representative of your company is vital to your organization and to your personal success. Before selling a product for your company, you have to sell yourself first. This course focuses on formal/informal & written/verbal/non-verbal communication and behavioral skills. The aim of the workshop is to help executive and staff develop first-rate business etiquette when corresponding with customers using written communications such as letters and email. Participants will learn the essential skills required to converse with customers in a professional and competent manner in order to portray a professional image, ensure customer satisfaction and build a reputable business.
How participants will benefit after the course?
• Understand the importance of professionalism
• Establish a professional presence through personal style
• Use appropriate communication methods in the workplace
• Review office etiquette
• Write well-structured, compelling emails that get a positive response from colleagues and customers.
• Learn the dos and don’ts of professional email writing, so personal and brand image is protected at all times.
A letter of credit (L/C) is one of many methods to provide ...Business
This advanced course focuses on communication in the ...Business
This course will show the way how to lead existing business ...Business
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01811 487982, 01847 069208, 01844519337