This course is based primarily on the Project Management Institute's (PMI)® A Guide to the Project Management Body Of Knowledge, Fifth Edition (PMBOK® Guide) standards and certification Process for the designation of PMP® Project Management Professional from PMI. It is a comprehensive course that will assist individuals in preparing for the PMI's PMP® certification exam.
In collaboration with DaySpring Limited, the first-ever PMI R.E.P. in Bangladesh since 2012 and the Global PMI R.E.P. in the town. Earn 35 PMI Approved PDUs
How participants will benefit after the course:
• Courseware and Instructor is accredited by PMI (DaySpring Limited
• Identify useful techniques for preparing for and taking the PMP exam.
• Describe the project management framework including the processes within each knowledge area and process group.
• Apply the project management framework to situational types of questions selecting the best answer amongst four choices.
• Apply earned value formulas appropriately and interpret the results.
• Apply PMI's professional responsibility policies to project scenarios.
• 36 Project Management Contact Hours for PMP Exam
• 35 PDUs (Category A from DaySpring Limited)
This course is designed to make well understood the ...Project Management
This five-session course designed using PMBOK“ Guide ...Project Management
This course is based primarily on the Project Management ...Project Management
This Combined course focuses on the Project Management and ...Project Management