Now a days Market Survey is the gateway and considered as a Benchmark to accounting almost all types of business functional activities. Therefore, it is a mandatory assignment and task to do market survey, research, analysis before launching any business product both in international and domestic market. Without proper and effective market survey, starters cannot achieve their goal.
Due to double digit bank interest rate and others economic barrier in our country, entrepreneurs, investors and businessmen have to go ahead to follow with proper guideline such as market survey, research, statistics of business items, potential sector selection, costing, understanding international business , commercial terms, international payment methods and many other areas which will be discussed in the course.
How participants will benefit after the course:
1) Participants will know the potential sectors and items to do business.
2) Investors will understand the business statistics, method to survey the market and selection procedure of potential items for starting the business.
3) Businessmen will be able to extend their existing business items and area in home and abroad.
4) Participants will know how to fill up market survey form and questionnaire form which will help them to acquire clear concept on Export- Import business.
5) SME and women entrepreneurs will be more confident to start their own business understanding the required legal business documents and export - import policy of Bangladesh.
6) All concerned will be benefited after knowing how to calculate to find out the cost of import, export items in view of customs duty, supplementary duty, AIT, ATV and others charges as per Bangladesh customs rules and regulation.
Participants will be familiar with challenges to receive ...Business
This advanced course focuses on communication in the ...Business
This course will show the way how to lead existing business ...Business
Communication is what we are doing all the time. It assumes ...Business
Md. Delwar Hossain Bhuiyan
Having achieved masters degree from University of Dhaka in 1991, Mr. Bhuiyan started his career with an international trading company and worked for LG Corporation, Korea, Sumitomo Corporation, Singapore, Mitsui Corporation, Mitsubishi Corp. Japan, Hyundai Corporation, Singapore at later stage of his life.
Mr Delwar Hossain has established his own consulting firm, Desh Consulting Ltd, and providing professional solutions in Banking, Marketing, Commercial, Documentation, Customs procedures, Shipping procedures, International Trade, E-tender, L/C, Indenting Business, C & F Agent Business, Project Profiling, Buying House and Export- Import Business.
He has trained over 10,000 new entrepreneurs, professionals, business owners, technical and management experts and still counting in. He attended many trainings and seminars on international business and got experience in import, export, indenting and international tender business. He participated in many international tender with PDB, REB, DESA, WASA, DGDP and Biman Bangladesh Airlines. He has been with international business for about 20 years, where he deals with Banks, Insurance, Inspection Co., Customs Authority, C&F agents, DCCI, BIAA, BOI, EPB and others business related organizations.