This workshop serves as an introduction to using Oracle Primavera P6 Professional 16 R2. It is suitable for anyone with a need to use project management software such as team members, planners, schedulers, project leaders, project managers or other scheduling practitioners.
Primavera P6 Professional provides comprehensive information on all projects in an organization, from executive-level summaries to detailed plans by project. Individuals across all levels of the company can analyze, record, and communicate reliable information and make timely informed decisions that support their corporate mission. By putting the right tools in the right hands, P6 Professional enables an organization to:
• Make strategic business decisions;
• Control the minute detail that is necessary to finish projects;
• Understand current resource demands, set priorities, and evaluate long-term staffing requirements;
• Use skilled resources effectively and productively;
• Reorganize projects to fit shifting priorities without sacrificing quality.
You’ll learn to:
• Define key project management concepts and terms
• Demonstrate how to build a project in P6.
• Equip the learner with a level of competency that enables them to use P6 in the workplace
• Effectively navigate the user interface and interpret common views
• Configure essential elements of a new schedule
• Enter and modify a Activity list
• Set dependencies between tasks
• Create a resource list and generate assignments
• Prepare the schedule for printing, reporting and sharing through other file formats
• Baseline and Project Tracking
A project usually deemed to be a success, if it achieves ...Project Management
This course will be a complete guide to make you ...Project Management
This course would focus on improving Research Methodology ...Project Management
This course prepares participants to clear the PRINCE2 ...Project Management