Studies show that people remember less than 10% of information in a typical training session or presentation. Further, 80% of what they remember is lost within 30 days (if not reinforced). That translates into an average 2%retention rate after 30 days.
What if students/employees could retain up to 90% of your training content, with less time and less effort?
This program gives you access to practical tools, strategies, and Neuro-linguistic techniques that will make your training dynamic, engaging, and highly effective.
We show you how to optimize your training environment and training programs to achieve outstanding learning results.
The program focuses on practical, proven, leading-edge techniques and strategies, especially Neuro-Linguistic Programming technologies that both new and experienced trainers can use immediately with great success.
This training program will address the following three areas:
1. Delegates to this program will learn the skills, confidence, and structure to design and deliver classroom training
2. This includes assessing the training needs of the clients or sponsor sothat a fully customized training session is developed & delivered
3. Special attention is given to how adults learn, retain the crucialinformation & also apply with ease what they have learned when theyreturn to their work.
After completing this ‘Train the Trainer’ training course, you will be able to:
• Decide on if it is a training issue or not
• Carry out ‘Training Needs Analysis’
• Develop & deliver an effective training intervention
• Use appropriate training mix & blended learning
• Evaluate the training effectiveness post training
HR & Administrative professionals needs to have ...Human Resource
This training is composed of Master Three Key Elements Of ...Human Resource
his workshop would help the participants in understanding ...Human Resource
Effective Human Resource (HR) & Administrative (Admin) ...Human Resource