The energy management in reducing greenhouse gas emissions requires a systematic evaluation of the existing system. The implementation of ISO 50001:2011 standard enables an organization to establish the systems and processes necessary to improve energy performance, including energy efficiency, energy use and consumption. Whereas, the ISO 14064-1:2006 standard details the principles and requirements for designing, developing, managing and reporting organization- or company-level GHG inventories.
Managing GHG emissions and protecting a business from potential impacts of climate change is fundamental to achieving a sustainable growth and ensuring stable shareholder returns. Keeping this in mind, the Higg Index was developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition which enables an organization to accurately measure and score a company or product’s sustainability performance.
This training has been designed to enable the participants getting the basic idea of Energy & GHG Management and understanding relevant requirements of Higg Facility Environmental Module 3.0 (Higg FEM 3.0). After completion of this training, the participant will be able to:
• Develop a policy for more efficient use of energy
• Fix targets and objectives to meet the policy
• Use data to better understand and make decisions about energy use
• Measure the results
• Review how well the policy works, and
• Continually improve energy management.
• Find out the sources of GHG Emissions
• Quantify the GHG emissions
• Generate Energy and GHG Management report in line with Higg FEM 3.0
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01811487981, 01847 069208, 01847213994