This module includes All changes of VAT Act, SRO, Rate of duty, in this FY And Special attention at VAT & VAT at source applicable for A) Limited Company, 2) Bank, 3) Insurance, 4) NGOs , 5) Financial Institutions & others.
France in 1954 and Bangladesh in 1991 has introduced VAT. At present approximately 147 countries are exercising VAT in the world. Since inception of VAT Government has been modernizing and simplifying this tax policy. This FY there are also many changes in Acts, Rules, SROs and Regulations as part of its simplification. To clarify all dilemma and changes, first we need to understand than to be understood. To minimize cost of business & pay VAT perfectly we have to fill up the gap between theory and practice.
At the end participants will be able to know:
* Latest changes in this FY budget
* Back ground, History, mission & role of VAT
* VAT on trade, manufacturer, supply, services, VAT at source
* Specially VAT on Limited Co. Bank, Insurance, NGOs
* Self assessment, rebate, exemption & exception
* Value, VAT calculation, return & accounting
* Dispute settlement and what not.
Lecture, power point, white board, handout & exercises. ...Accounts
Tally is a most powerful, yet very simple and easy, ...Accounts
Professionals in every functional area need to understand ...Accounts
Practical orientation and Presentation, Soft copy of ...Accounts