This workshop is therefore specifically designed to ensure that you design, implement and use KPIs correctly for the maximum impact with the minimum fuss. When used properly KPIs can become the compass that can guide you through even the choppiest of corporate waters leading your business to even greater success and prosperity.
Why do You Need Performance Management System?
Organization’s Benefits: Improved organizational performance, employee retention and loyalty, improved productivity, overcoming the barriers to communication, clear accountabilities, and cost advantages.
Manager’s Benefits: Saves time and reduces conflicts, ensures efficiency and consistency in performance.
Employee’s Benefits: Clarifies expectations of the employees, self-assessment opportunities clarify the job accountabilities and contributes to improved performance, clearly defines career paths and promotes job satisfaction.
Why KPI Based Performance Management System?
- Increase revenue, market share, quality, service, profit, brand image etc.
- Clear roadmap for future
- Encouraging employees to achieve
- Better understanding of the problem
- Help in decision making and analysis
- Improvement in the organization
- Prevents risk and threats
- KPIs help to measure how well companies, business units, projects or individuals are performing compared to strategic goals and objectives.
- Well-designed KPIs provide the vital navigation instruments that give you a clear understanding of current levels of performance.
- KPIs establish high performance culture in the organization.
- Increase employee retention, engagement, satisfaction and reduce attrition.
- It is a navigation tool to drive business.
Understanding a Meaningful Leadership and a better workplaceHuman Resource
Using the 9 Box Talent Model in Succession Planning focuses ...Human Resource
HR & Administrative professionals needs to have ...Human Resource
An HR audit can be structured to be either comprehensive or ...Human Resource
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01844519337, 01847 069208, 01811 487982