Accounting in Books is Significantly different from accounting in practice. To some extent practical accounting is easier than theoretical accounting. All what you need to be successful in accounting profession is to have strong fundamental concepts of different areas of accounting control over spreadsheets and accounting packages This course is designed to bolster your existing knowledge of accounting integrate that with professional experiences and technologies.
1. Learn Concept and Principles of VAT
2. How to do VAT Accounting for VAT Payable/ Receivable/ Neutral
3. How to handle Export and Imports?
4. Refresh and redevelop key accounting theories and practices
5. Develop practical skills required for Accounts Management profession
6. Develop practical skills required for Cost Accounting profession
7. Know how to integrate spreadsheet and accounting packages to improve productivity
Learn to make decisions that positively impact the bottom ...Accounts
At the end of the course you will be a confident, skilful ...Accounts
This advance certificate course is the combination of two ...Accounts
Gaining Basic to Advanced level of knowledge and learning ...Accounts
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01811410862, 01847213994