A competent job analysis is the foundation of all other human resource functions. If we do not understand the nature of the job to be done, we cannot select appropriate candidates for that job, assess their worth in the job market, develop appropriate training and development programs, mentor them, or adequately carry out any of the multitudinous HR functions. It all must begin with a proper job analysis.
Human resource planning aims at fulfilling the objectives of manpower requirement. It helps to mobilize the recruited resources for the productive activities. The human resource planning is an important process aiming to link business strategy and its operation. Human resource planning ensures that people are available to provide the continued smooth operation of an organization. It means, human resource planning is regarded as a tool to assure the future availability of manpower to carry on the organizational activities. It determines the future needs of manpower in terms of number and kind.
Human resource planning is important to cope with the change associated with the external environmental factors. It helps assess the current human resources through HR inventory and adapts it to changing technological, political, socio-cultural, and economic forces. The main objective of having human resource planning is to have an accurate number of employ¬ees required, with matching skill requirements to accomplish organizational goals.
Objective of the program: After successful completion of the program, participants will be able to
• Have the clear understanding about Job Analysis
• Identify the proper method for job analysis
• Conduct Job analysis for any position
• Calculate the Supply and demand of the Human Resources scientifically
• Ensure adequate supply of manpower as and when required.
• Ensure proper use of existing human resources in the organization.
• Forecast future requirements of human resources with different levels of skills.
• Assess surplus or shortage, if any, of human resources available over a specified period of time.
• Control the human resources already deployed in the organization.
• Provide lead time available to select and train the required additional human resource over a specified time period.
• Prepare and implement succession planning for the organization
Outcome of the Programs: Participants will be able to
• conduct Job Analysis and report on this
• determine proper Human Resource Planning [Demand-Supply-Adjustment action]
• to ensure Successor for key positions
It“s a step above traditional human resources and has ...Human Resource
An HR audit can be structured to be either comprehensive or ...Human Resource
Understanding of Reward Management and its impactHuman Resource
Using the 9 Box Talent Model in Succession Planning focuses ...Human Resource
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01847213994, 01811410862