In today’s competitive business world, projecting a positive, professional image as a representative of your company is vital to your organization and to your personal success. Before selling a product for your company, you have to sell yourself first. This course focuses on formal/informal & written/verbal/non-verbal communication and behavioral skills. The aim of the workshop is to help executive and staff develop first-rate business etiquette when corresponding with customers using written communications such as letters and email. Participants will learn the essential skills required to converse with customers in a professional and competent manner in order to portray a professional image, ensure customer satisfaction and build a reputable business.
How participants will benefit after the course?
• Understand the importance of professionalism
• Establish a professional presence through personal style
• Use appropriate communication methods in the workplace
• Review office etiquette
• Write well-structured, compelling emails that get a positive response from colleagues and customers.
• Learn the dos and don’ts of professional email writing, so personal and brand image is protected at all times.
The main objective of the training program is to provide ...Business
Awareness and understanding of workplace hazards and how to ...Business
To make the participants authentic, smart and dynamic ...Business
Increase the productive flow and work smarterBusiness