Donor funding is crucial since it helps implement their project ideas. To access these funds a properly responsive and effectively communicated. This course is aimed at equipping individuals in organizations of all types and sizes responsible for developing proposals with the relevant skills in writing and presenting effective and successful proposals and know-how to produce engaging, high quality, successful bids. It is relevant to people working in all sectors and to all kinds of proposals irrespective of funding source.
How participants will benefit after course
The course covers the various types of bids and proposals and the key similarities and differences between them and the various approaches needed to reflect these factors. The content of the training is structured to address all key issues central to a well-presented proposal. This includes planning, writing the bid, structure and writing style as well as finding consultants, partnership development, budgets and eligibility. Understanding the importance of review and checking, as well as the actual submission process and what happens to a proposal after submissions are also described.
Projects proposals need to be clear, concise, logical, and correct. This course will help you plan appropriately plan for developing a good project proposal in choosing the most effective way to present to your audience e.g. donors & other funding entities. Through the course, you will become a more competent and confident writer of a project proposal, with a stronger ability to use clear methods, appropriate information and correct languages including different tailor made techniques of writing a project proposal (s) for you or your organization. It requires to be mentioned that many of the proposal writers forget about some minor details and also the appropriate languages, which are very important to be considered.
As a result of completing this course, participants will be better equipped to produce a winning proposal by:
1. Understanding the key elements of a well-constructed proposal;
2. Recognising the differences between the various types of proposal and funding stream;
3. Mastering the approaches needed to deliver a proposal in a timely manner;
4. Become an expert in identifying funding opportunities
5. Prepare accurate and engaging proposal documentation
6. Avoid compromising your project
7. Make the most out of the available funding instruments
8. Improve the success rate of your project proposals
9. Learn how to negotiate effectively research and development contracts
10. Increase absorption of your funds through simplifying application and reporting processes
To prepare a quality proposal, someone needs to consider ...Development/ NGO
Major objective of the course is all of participant will be ...Development/ NGO
The workshop will help identify the variety of report ...Development/ NGO
Now a day, result-based management became popular to ...Development/ NGO
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01847 069208, 01847213994, 01847187947