For several years, Bangladesh is a high yield producer of agro products and thus government is providing as high as 20% incentive in different agro products export. Knowledge about agro-business, international market and financial support are crucial for business success in those sector. If you plan to either establish your own agro-business, agribusiness investor, business partner or want to be the top management Agro Business, this workshop is for you.
1. New entrepreneurs, women, and students will be more confident to establish businesses. Knowledge gained through the discussion will act as the guide for problem-solving (cheap good quality sourcing, finding buyers, marketing channel optimization, transport etc.) and to find financial help (bank loans, local and foreign investors help, business partner and preparing financial documents).
2. Corporate, SME and established businessman will be able to extend their existing business and will be more efficient in making the business decision.
3. Bangladesh Bank sub-sided products lists and potential products to export.
4. Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threat analysis of Agro Products export market establishment and operation from Bangladesh. According to business expert, if entrepreneurs do not perform SWOT analysis before the start, their chance of failing is very high.
5. Increase profit and operational efficiency by proper utilization of capital, time and manpower.
6. Finally, Participants will be familiar with challenges to receive bank loans, funding, utilizing resources, commercials and some proven strategies to solve problems promptly.
The main objective of the training program is to provide ...Business
Md. Julkernine Julfiker
Quality Management System & International Development Expert
Md. Julkernine Julfiker has completed higher study from the Louisiana State University, Louisiana, USA by receiving a full funded scholarship from the Louisiana State University. After four years of higher study, teaching in the Louisiana State University and market survey in the US and other international markets, he came to Bangladesh to expand agro products export market and now actively working with universities, government agencies and businessmen in this area. Discussing ideas particularly related to entrepreneurship is his favourite. He involved himself in training so that what he has learned from working with entrepreneurs, researchers, students and top business school from the USA about export markets can share with businessmen to increase profitability and reduce entrepreneurship failure.