Join our training sessions from home easily by using your mobile phone/laptop or desktop.
What do you need?
Mobile phone, internet connection, laptop or desktop
How to register?
•Select your desirable course.
•Get yourself registered.
•Confirm your payment through Bkash and share your transaction Id with us.
• Your registration is done.
How to get the sessions?
• After completing your registration you will be added to a WhatsApp Group.
• A link will be shared in the group before the session starts.
• The link will take you to the virtual classroom.
How we conduct online training?
• We are using the Zoom App to conduct online sessions.
• With the help of the Zoom App you can interact with the trainer and other participants directly by video conferencing. You can also see slides used by the trainer on your screen by screen sharing option.।
• A video tutorial will be shared with you on how to download and use Zoom App
• If you face trouble to connect you can contact with our coordinators.
Join our training sessions from home easily by using your ...Commercial
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
55012120 & 55012122 , 01844519337, 01847213994
Md. Arif Khan, M.Com, MBA, PGDIM, INT.DIPLOMA-SCM-(P), Switzerland
Md. Arif Khan is a professional Consultant (Business, Learning & Career) of Sullivan Consulting and Learning services and Chief Supply Chain Officer of FMS Group (Supply Chain, Commercial& Marketing). Mr. Khan is a certified Trainer of WTO/UNCTAD/ITC -Switzerland and CIPS-UK on Supply Chain Management. Mr. Khan has earned his postgraduate degrees on M.Com (Management),PGD(Industrial Management),MBA(Marketing & International Business),International .Diploma (Purchasing and Supply Chain Management ),ITC-Switzerland. Mr. Khan is senior Trainer of DCCI Business Institute on Supply Chain Management since 2006. He is also conducting training in leading Corporate, Training organizations and Institutes in Bangladesh . He was awarded as Top teaching award while worked in a cross cultural environment at INTI International University –Malaysia. Mr. Khan has also conducted and facilitated several Trainings, Workshops, Seminars and Trade Fairs while worked at UNDP, INTI and BRAC. Early 90’s he had started his career with Navana Industries Ltd. as Executive (Import-Export-Industries Division), Mr. Khan also worked at Apex-Adelchi Footwear Ltd., as Commercial Manager(Import-Export-Industries Division) ,at Integra Communications Ltd., as Head of Supply Chain and Corporate Affairs, at UNDP as Specialist(Marketing &Business Development), at AMS Group as CEO (Supply Chain, Commercial, Marketing),at INTI International University-Malaysia as Senior Faculty (Business& Marketing), at Brac as Faculty Coordinator (Business &Enterprises).