Now you can join any training from home. We are offering virtual online classes for enthusiastic people who are eager to acquire new skills. All you only need is to sign in to a Zoom account.
Our training coordinators are always available to help. Contact any of them after completing your payment to share your payment information. After verification of your payment, they will add you to a Whatsapp group where you will get the zoom link.
You can join a class in two ways-
1. If you are using a computer, install the Zoom software, or use your browser to sign in.
2. If you are using your phone, install the Zoom app from the app store.
Please make sure you are signed in before the class starts.
What do you need?
Mobile phone, internet connection, laptop or desktop
How to register?
•Select your desirable course.
•Get yourself registered.
•Confirm your payment through Bkash and share your transaction Id with us.
• Your registration is done.
How to get the sessions?
• After completing your registration you will be added to a WhatsApp Group.
• A link will be shared in the group before the session starts.
• The link will take you to the virtual classroom.
How we conduct online training?
• We are using the Zoom App to conduct online sessions.
• With the help of the Zoom App you can interact with the trainer and other participants directly by video conferencing. You can also see slides used by the trainer on your screen by screen sharing option.।
• A video tutorial will be shared with you on how to download and use Zoom App
• If you face trouble to connect you can contact with our coordinators.
Study content and assignment
During the workshop: Video recording, Presentation, Group discussion, Roleplay, etc. Post-workshop: Online learning, Coaching, and Assessment.
Note: After the first level of TTT courses, they shall be invited to present their course in real-time.
Contents of Training:
The training program on Professional Communication and Etiquette offers you a package of essential
skills to portray your professional image and a tool to fast-track your success. It is never too late to start
adopting professional attributes, such as following appropriate style of communication, building
professional relationships with superiors, stakeholders and networking with external clients, conducting
business meetings effectively, dining with formal dinner etiquette, etc. All these add up to creating the
positive image of your company and you as a professional. This one-day training program is designed for
professionals at all levels and will cover everything that comes under the banner of professionalism.
Specific Learning Objectives:
Participants will learn to:
▪ Communicate with Colleagues, Stakeholders and External Clients following the Office Decorum
▪ Use Techniques to make Requests & Instructions, and give & seek Feedback
▪ Construct relationship with Stakeholders & Colleagues
▪ Manage Difficult Situations and Personalities at work
▪ Present Yourself Professionally at work and at Official Events/Dinners
▪ Follow Formal Dining-Table Manner
▪ Conduct Business Meetings Effectively and Efficiently
▪ Manage Time effectively
▪ Identify Moral from Immoral Behavior at work
▪ Understand corporate ethics, and recognize your ethics along the way
Actions to enhance development and growth- in terms of effective communication and constructive relationships with superiors
➢ Making requests to superiors and giving instructions to subordinates
➢ Cooperation with Colleagues to get cooperation in return
➢ Recognizing the kind of information to share and topics to discuss
➢ Respecting colleagues` privacy of personal information, space and belongings
➢ Keeping stationary and information handy at meetings with clients or other official occasions
➢ Asking for feedback from superiors and give short-comings in for further learning
➢ Maintaining Health & Hygiene within the office environment
➢ Avoiding discrimination of age, sex and race
➢ Managing difficult colleagues- Being tactful and professional in conveying difficult message to a customer for an effective resolution
➢ Accept and deliver remarks and feedback to and from colleagues professionally
Activity/Exercise- Building Professionalism Collage:
In this exercise, participants will categorize several activities that we perform during the office-hours, as professional and unprofessional. By doing this, participants will have a clear concept of how to make a professional working environment following the professional behavior guidelines.
Practice Giving and Taking Feedback: Analyze Scripts to Determine the “Right Way to Deal with and Give out Negative Feedbacks in a Professional Way” followed by Role Play
Understanding different communication styles
➢ Techniques to identify and master different methods of communication
➢ The right body language cues
➢ Saying the right words at the right time
➢ Using the kind of terminologies, words and phrases suitable to address and communicate with Colleagues at upper and lower tiers
Activity- Identify your own communication style and map out techniques to bridge with others
Attending Corporate Dinner and Events, and Building Constructive Corporate Relationship
➢ Choosing the appropriate attire
➢ Socializing Techniques for Corporate/Official meeting, parties or other programs
➢ Dining Table Etiquette: Using Cutleries & Napkins, Holding Tea-cups & Glasses, talking, while dining
Business Meeting Etiquette
➢ How to present information and updates
➢ How to give way to others and interject with your ideas at the same time
Activity/Exercise- Role Play a Business Meeting Scene