Now you can join any training from home. We are offering virtual online classes for enthusiastic people who are eager to acquire new skills. All you only need is to sign in to a Zoom account.
Our training coordinators are always available to help. Contact any of them after completing your payment to share your payment information. After verification of your payment, they will add you to a Whatsapp group where you will get the zoom link.
You can join a class in two ways-
1. If you are using a computer, install the Zoom software, or use your browser to sign in.
2. If you are using your phone, install the Zoom app from the app store.
Please make sure you are signed in before the class starts.
What do you need?
Mobile phone, internet connection, laptop or desktop
How to register?
•Select your desirable course.
•Get yourself registered.
•If you complete your payment through Bkash then share your transaction Id with us.
• Your registration is done.
How to get the sessions?
• After completing your registration you will be added to a WhatsApp Group.
• A link will be shared in the group before the session starts.
• The link will take you to the virtual classroom.
How we conduct online training?
• We are using the Zoom App to conduct online sessions.
• With the help of the Zoom App you can interact with the trainer and other participants directly by video conferencing. You can also see slides used by the trainer on your screen by screen sharing option.।
• A video tutorial will be shared with you on how to download and use Zoom App
• If you face trouble to connect you can contact with our coordinators.
This course is ideal for you if you want to improve your ...Next Stage/ Career
Learn how to build a strong network online by attending ...Next Stage/ Career
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
Md. Osman Farhan Al Harun
(PhD),University Putra Malaysia (UPM)
Mr. Osman is a researcher in English Language and has been pursuing Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree at the Faculty of Modern Languages and Communication, University Putra Malaysia (UPM). He is a professional corporate trainer & chief facilitator of English for Life (EfL) project. He obtained three Master Degrees in different fields of academia - in English Language Teaching (ELT), English Literature and Business Administration and one certification from USA on computer technology. He is an Assistant Professor of English and has more than 16 years practical teaching experience at different sectors.
He was an adjunct faculty member in Southeast University and Northern University Bangladesh (NUB). He trained the professionals of reputed corporate houses in Bangladesh including Regional Public Administration Training Center, Dhaka, Brac EPL, Prime Bank, Bangladesh Insurance Academy (BIA), Islami Bank Training & Research Academy (IBTRA), New Vision Solution Ltd. (Japanese consultancy firm), Edward M. Kennedy Center (EMK Center), Emami Bangladesh Limited (a concern of Emami India), Tower Freight Logistics Limited, Datapath Ltd., RHSTEP, IFIC Bank, Super Star Group (ssg), dnet, British Columbia School, Global School & College and many more. He published many scholarly articles, features, stories and travelogues on contemporary issues in reputed journals, national dailies, weeklies and monthlies. Mr. Osman is an Executive Member of Bangladesh Students’ Union Malaysia (BSUM), Onism Consultancy, Malaysia and co-founder of Learn2Progress (L2P) YouTube channel. His interest lies in research activities, materials development and professional training as a career consultant.