The purpose of an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system is to provide a framework for managing the prevention of work-related injury, ill health, and accidental death in the workplace.
On completion of this ISO 45001 internal auditor training course delegates will be able to:
• Have clear understanding of the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 standard.
• Determine the hazards and OH&S risks associated with its activities and seeking to eliminate them, or putting in controls to minimize their potential effects (Operational Controls)
• Perform all stages of an internal OH&S audit based on ISO 45001:2018, including preparation, conducting the audit and follow up.
• Gain knowledge on Risk Assessment and compliance with legal and other requirements in OHS management
• Contribute to the continual improvement of the system and a safe and healthy workplace
Basic awareness of the social compliance issues helps to ...Quality & Process
To help the participants to understand the basic Lean ...Quality & Process
ISO 14001:2015-Environmental Management System (EMS) ...Quality & Process
This training will help to Understand the basic energy ...Quality & Process
(15% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
01844519337, 01847213994, 01811487982
Engr. Syed Anwar Hossain
Engr. Syed Anwar Hossain has 16+ years’ work experience in the field of Energy Management, Environmental Monitoring, Cleaner Production, QHSE (Quality, Health, Safety and Environment), and National Quality Infrastructure. He conducted energy audit in several industries in home and abroad.
Mr. Hossain obtained Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering degree from the Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET). He has also obtained MBA in Strategic and International Management from the University of Dhaka.
Mr Hossain has completed LA courses on ISO 50001, ISO 14064, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17021, ISO/IEC 17065 and ISO/IEC 17020. He conducted more than 250 man-days of audit and training on various topics and standards.
Mr Hossain participated in various training programs in Bangladesh, India, Australia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka and the Netherlands. He worked in some development projects of the World Bank, United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO), European Union and some Government Agencies. He is now working as CEO of an organization which provides services of Energy Auditing, Environmental Monitoring and Training on Energy Management and ISO Management System standards.